Dynasty : Chandel
Hindi Name : अजबपुर
Villages : 16
Rawat Thakur RAJ DEO SINGH, present Rawat of Ajabpur since 29th April 1997. born , educated at Welham Boys School, Dehra Dun and at St. Paul’s School, Jaipur 1974/1980; graduated from Rajasthan College of Arts, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur 1981/1983, presently looking after the farmlands in Ajabpur Kalan and Niranjanpur Tea Estate in Dehra Dun (ancestral properties), married 2nd February 1995 in Jaipur, Thakurani Jyoti Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Raghubir Singhji of Thikana Banskhoh, and his wife, Thakurani Sudhir Kumari, born , educated at Maharani Gayatri Devi Girl’s School, Jaipur; and has issue, one son.
- Kunwar Dhritimaan Deo Singh Chandella, born in Jaipur, educated at Sanskar International School, Dehra Dun and at Sela Qui International School, Sela Qui, Dehra Dun, India.
- Rawat Thakur PRITHVI SINGH, Rawat of Ajabpur, he was granted the title of Rawat. .
- Rawat Thakur SHYAM SINGH, Rawat of Ajabpur, married and had issue.
- Kanwarani Champa Devi, married Kanwar Narayan Singh of Sirmur, and had issue, one son and one daughter.
- Rawat Thakur DIGVIJAI SINGH, Rawat of Ajabpur, married 7th March 1962 in Jaipur, Thakurani Rajendra Kunwar, daughter of Rawal Harnath Singhji of Dundlod, and his wife, Rani Sireh Kanwar, and had issue.
- Rawat Thakur Raj Deo Singh (qv)
- Rawat Thakur RAJ DEO SINGH, Rawat of Ajabpur