Dynasty : Parmar
Clan : Rehevar
Religion : Hindu
Villages : 24
Hindi Name : वड़ागाम
Revenue : ₹ 3,080
Thakore Shri HAMIRSINHJI Sangramsinhji, present Thakore Saheb of Wadagam, married to Thakoranisaheb Janakkuvarba Hamirsinhji, daughter of Thakorsaheb of Deshu in Rajasthan.
Wadagam was a 5th Class State and was founded by Kumar Shri Keshavdasji Rajsinhji of Ranasan, a scion of the family of Ranasan and the former Raos of Chandrawati.
- Thakore Shri KESHAVDASJI RAJSINHJI, founder and 1st Thakore Saheb of Wadagam, son of Thakore Shri Rajsinhji, founder and 1st Thakore Saheb of Ranasan.
- Thakore Shri UMEDSINHJI, Thakore Saheb of Wadagam, he adopted Kumar Shri Gulabsinhji Sursinhji of Ranasan, married and had adoptive issue. He died sp.
- (A) Thakore Shri Gulabsinhji Umedsinhji (qv)
- Thakore Shri GULABSINHJI UMEDSINHJI, Thakore Saheb of Wadagam, born as Kumar Shri Gulabsinhji Sursinhji of Ranasan, he succeeded by adoption.
- Thakore Shri RAJSINHI, Thakore Saheb of Wadagam 1848/-, born , succeeded 9th February 1848, married and had issue.
- Kumar Shri Parbatsinhji Rajsinhji (qv)
- Thakore Shri KESRISINHJI PAHADJI, Thakore Saheb of Wadagam, married and had issue.
- Thakore Shri Gopalsinhji Kesrisinhji (qv)
- Thakore Shri GOPALSINHJI KESRISINHJI, Thakore Saheb of Wadagam, born , he succeeded to the gaddi of Wadagam on 12th February 1920, married and had issue.
- Thakore Shri Vakhatsinhji (qv)
- Kumar Shri Narvarsinhji, born .
- Kumar Shri Narendrasinhji, born , married and has issue.
- Kumari Nirmal Kunwer Ba, married Kumar Sahib Giriraj Singh Maharaulji of Chhaliar, and has issue, one son.
- Thakore Shri VAKHATSINHJI, Thakore Saheb of Wadagam, born , educated at Scott College, Sadra then at Rajkumar College, Rajkot, installed on the gaddi with full ruling powers on 29th August 1938, married 12th May 1937, Kunveri Shri Manhar Kunverba, third daughter of Thakore Shri Bharatsinhji Madhosinhji of Eral.
- Thakore Shri GOPALSINHJI
- Thakore Shri SANGRAMSINHJI, died .
- Thakore Shri HAMIRSINHJI (Present Ruler)