This province belong to a Rajput Dynasty.
Dynasty : Sisodia
Hindi Name : असिन्द
Revenue : ₹ 80,000
Clan : Chundawat
Subclan : Krishnawat
Village : 72
Rao SAJJAN SINGH, present Rao Sahib of Asind. Married in 1979 to Dr. Anita Singh, and has issue.
- Kunwar Harshvardhan Singh Krishnawat, born in Udaipur, educated at Army School, Bikaner (2001 Batch) and college from IHM, Ahmedabad. Working as a Market Manager at www.Agoda.com. Worked at Travel Inn (2010); Intrepid India (2008); Manisngh group (2007). Lives in Mumbai.
- Baisa Vithika Kumari, born , married.
- Thakur AJIT SINGH, 1st Rao of Asind, younger son of Rawat Arjun Singhji of Kurabar, he was granted the Jagir of Asind; married and had adoptive issue. He died after 1818.
- (A) Rawat Dule Singh (qv)
- Rawat DULE SINGH, 2nd Rao of Asind, born as Kunwar Dule Singh from Satola, he succeeded by adoption, he was granted the title of Rawat as a hereditary distinction; married and had issue.
- Rawat Khuman Singh (qv)
- Rawat KHUMAN SINGH, 3rd Rao of Asind -/1873, married and had issue.
- Rawat Arjun Singh (qv)
- Rawat ARJUN SINGH, 4th Rao of Asind 1873/1896, born , Member of the Mahand Raj Sabha; married Rani Jadav Kunwar, daughter of Raja Jaswant Singh of Khandela-Junior, and had adoptive issue. He died sp in 1896.
- (A) Rawat Ranjit Singh (qv)
- Rawat RANJIT SINGH, 5th Rao of Asind 1896/-, born in as Kunwar Ranjit Singh, third son of Rawat Jait Singh of Kurabar, he was adopted by Rawat Arjun Singh as his successor; educated at Mayo College, Ajmer; he adopted Kunwar Pratap Singh, younger brother of Rawat Nardaeo Singhji of Kurabar; married and had adoptive issue.
- (A) Rawat Pratap Singh (qv)
- Rawat PRATAP SINGH, 6th Rao of Asind, married and had issue, two sons and three daughters.
- Rao Sajjan Singh (qv)
- Bhanwar Vikram Singh
- Rao SAJJAN SINGH, 7th Rao of Asind (Present Head See Above)
- Baisa (name unknown) [Rani Sahiba of Arnod, Rajmata Sahiba of Pratapgarh], married Maharaj Shri Kushal Singhji, Thakur Sahib of Arnod, born , died , and had issue.
- HH Maharawat Sir Rarghunath Singhji Bahadur of Pratapgarh.