This province belong to a Rajput Dynasty.
Dynasty : Suryavanshi
Hindi Name : आसकोट
Religion : Hindu
Area : 1,036 km²
Accession : 1964
State : Uttar Pradesh (now Uttaranchal)
Rajwar BHANURAJ SINGH PAL, Rajwar of Askote since November 2000, married to Rani Neelam Pal Devi, born and has issues, one son and a daughter.
- Rajkumari Gayatri Kumari, born , married on 18th November 2010 in Jaipur to Yuvraj Sahib Maharajkumar Shivraj Singhji, son of His Highness Maharaja Gaj Singhji II of Jodhpur and his wife Her Highness Maharani Hemlata Rajye and has issue, one daughter and a son (see Jodhpur).
- Tikka Mahiraj Singh Pal, born .
- Emperor Brahm Deo of the Katyuri Kings, married and had issue.
- Rajwar Abhay Pal Deo, founder of Askote (continued below)
- Raika Niranjan Malla Deo, founder of Dhoti in Nepal.
- Rulers of Baijnath-Katyuri
- Rulers of Dwarahat
- Rulers of Baramandal
- Rulers of Sira
- Rulers of Sora
- Rulers of Sui (Kali kumaon)
- Rajwar ABHAY PAL DEO 1279/-, he adopted the surname of Pal; married and had issue.
- Rajwar Nirbhay Pal (qv)
- Kunwar Alakh Deo, he led an army into the plains of north-eastern Uttar Pradesh, and established his capital in Mahuli in 1305; married and had issue (see Mahson).
- Kunwar Tilak Deo
- Rajwar NIRBHAY PAL
- Rajwar BHARAT PAL
- Rajwar BHAIRON PAL
- Rajwar BHU PAL
- Rajwar RATAN PAL
- Rajwar SHANKHA PAL
- Rajwar SHYAM PAL
- Rajwar SAI PAL
- Rajwar SURJAN PAL
- Rajwar BHOJ PAL
- Rajwar BHARAT PAL
- Rajwar STUTI PAL
- Rajwar ACHHAV PAL
- Rajwar TRILOK PAL
- Rajwar SURYA PAL
- Rajwar JAGAT PAL
- Rajwar PRAJA PAL
- Rajwar RAI PAL -/1588, died .
- Rajwar MAHENDRA PAL 1588/-, born ,
- Rajwar JAIT PAL
- Rajwar BIRBAL PAL
- Rajwar AMAR PAL
- Rajwar ABHAY PAL
- Rajwar UCHHAB PAL, Rajwar of Askote 1742/-, married three wives by whom he had six sons.
- Rajwar Bijay Pal (eldest son) (qv)
- Rajkumar Rudra Pal, married and had issue. He died after 1811.
- Kunwar Mokam Singh
- Kunwar Prithwi Singh
- Kunwar Sarbjit Singh, their descendants subsequently moved to the villages of Muani and Rawalkhet, where they still live.
- Rajwar BIJAY PAL, Rajwar of Askote, married and had issue.
- Rajwar Mahendra Pal (qv)
- Rajwar MAHENDRA PAL, Rajwar of Askote, married and had issue. He died after 1811.
- Rajwar Bahadur Pal (qv)
- Kunwar Cheem Singh, he lived in Askote at a place called Badghar.
- Kunwar Tej Singh
- Kunwar Lakshman Singh
- Kunwar Himmat Singh, the other sons moved to the villages of Bagrihart and Bhelia, where their descendants continue to live.
- Rajwar BAHADUR PAL, Rajwar of Askote -/1871, married and had issue. He died .
- Rajwar Pushkar Pal (qv)
- Rajwar PUSHKAR PAL, Rajwar of Askote 1871/- , born , Honourary Magistrate, married and had issue.
- Rajwar Gajendra Pal (qv)
- Rajwar GAJENDRA PAL, Rajwar of Askote -/1929, married and had issue. He died .
- Kunwar Bhupendra Pal, died sp in 1924.
- Rajwar Bikram Bahadur Pal (qv)
- Kunwar Jung Bahadur Pal
- Kunwar Mandhata Pal, married and had issue.
- Sri Rani Bindu Devi, married General Sri Arjun Shumsher Jung Bahadur Rana of Nepal.
- Kunwar Ram Bahadur Pal
- Kunwar Jeet Bahadur Pal
- Rajwar BIKRAM BAHADUR PAL, Rajwar of Askote 1929/1939, married Rani Tribhuwaneswari Devi, daughter of the Shri Prabhu Jung Bahadur Singh of Bajhang in Western Nepal, and had issue. He died .
- Rajwar Tikendra Bahadur Pal (qv)
- Kunwar Hariraj Singh Pal
- Kunwar Chitravan Singh Pal
- Rajwar TIKENDRA BAHADUR PAL, Rajwar of Askote 1939/2000, married a daughter of HH Maharaja Chandraveer Singhji of Banswara, and had issue. He died N ovember 2000.
- Rajwar Bhanuraj Singh Pal (qv)
- Rajwar BHANURAJ SINGH PAL (Present Head See Above)