This province belong to a Rajput Dynasty.
Dynasty : Gaharwar
Clan : Gaharwar
Religion : Hindu
Villages : 150
Hindi Name : मांडा
State : Allahabad, UP
- Raja Bahadur Ajeya Pratap Singh, born 1956, married Rani Saheba Shruti Kumari, eldest daughter of Maharaja Bahadur Pratap Singhji of Gidhaur Princely State & has issue, two daughters.
- Rajkumari Richa Manjari Singh
- Rajkumari Adrija Manjari Singh, married to Rajkumar Arkesh Narayan Singh Deo of Patna Princely State.
The predecessor state of Manikpur was founded in 1180, by Raja Manik Chand, brother of Raja Jai Chand of Kannauj.
- Raja GUDAN DEO, Raja of Kantit, 16th in descent from Raja Manik Chand, divided Kantit Raj in 2 parts, Kantit-Vijaipur & Manda respectively in 1542; married and had issue.
- Raja Ugrasen, became Raja of Kantit-Vijaipur.
- Raja Bhojraj Deo became Raja of Manda
- Raja Bhojraj Deo
- Raja Jaswant Singh
- Raja Pratap Keshari Singh
- Raja Pratap Rudra Singh
- Raja Dharmang Dev Singh
- Raja Puran Dev Singh
- Raja Lakhan Sen
- Raja Veer Singh
- Raja Rudra Singh
- Raja Mardaan Singh
- Raja Prithvipal Singh
- Raja Ajab Singh
- Raja Udit Singh
- Raja Prithvi Raj Singh, married and had issue 2 sons
- Raja Yashwant Singh(qv)
- Raja Chhatra Sal Singh, succeeded as Raja Saheb of Daiya Raj.
- Raja Yashwant Singh
- Raja Ishraj Singh
- Raja Bahadur Ram Pratap Singh, born 1860, he was granted the title of Raja Bahadur in January 1913 as a hereditary distinction; married a daugher of Maharaja Sir Radha Prasad Singh Bahadur of Dumraon Princely State.
- Capt. Raja Bahadur Ram Gopal Singh, he adopted Kunwar Vishwanath Pratap Singh, son of Raja Bhagwati Prasad Singh of Daiya Raj in 1936; married Rani Bhuvaneshwari Kumari, elder daughter of Raja Kamal Narayan Singh of Khairagarh Princely State, and had adoptive issue.
- Raja Bahadur Vishwanath Pratap Singh, Raja of Manda 1941/2008, born 25th June 1931; son of Raja Bhagwati Prasad Singh of Daiya, adopted by his predecessor in 1936, he served as the 8th Prime Minister of India 1989/1990.
Married Rani Sita Kumari, born 1936 in Deogarh, Udaipur, daughter of Rawat Sangram Singhji II of Deogarh and had issue, two sons.
- Raja Bahadur Ajeya Pratap Singh (qv).
- Rajkumar Abhai Pratap Singh, married, Rajkumari Niharika Kumari, daughter of Raja Anand Singh of Mankapur Taluqedari, and has issue, 1 son & 1 daughter.
- Kunwar Akshay Singh
- Rajkumari Aditi Kumari.
- Raja Bahadur Ajeya Pratap Singh (Present Head See Above)