This province belong to a Rajput Dynasty.
Dynasty : Kacchawa
Clan : Balbhadrot
Religion : Hindu
Accession : 1956
Hindi Name : अचरोल
State : Jaipur
Rajadhiraj MAHENDRA SINGHJI, present Thakur Saheb of Achrol.
The founder of the family was Kunwar Balbhadra Singh, younger son of Maharaja Prithviraj Singhji of Amber.
- Thakur BALBHADRA SINGH fl.1550, married and had issue. He was killed in Gujarat.
- Thakur ACHAL DAS (qv)
- Thakur ACHAL DAS, quelled a rebellion in Shekhawati and received the office of Fauj Musahib in recognition of his services, married and had issue. He was killed in the battle of Dhanori.
- Thakur MOHAN SINGH (qv)
- Thakur MOHAN SINGH, Fauj Musahib, married and had issue
- Thakur KAN SINGH (qv)
- Thakur KAN SINGH, Fauj Musahib
- Thakur KAIM SINGH fl.1814
- Thakur RANJIT SINGH fl.1857, Faujdar, Judge of the Apellate Court, Member of the State Council, married Thakurani Kishan Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Bhawani Singh of Lambia, and his wife, Thakurani Ratan Kanwar.
- Thakur LAKSHMAN SINGH, Judge of the Apellate Court,
- Thakur RAGHUNATH SINGH -/1891, Judge of the Apellate Court, married and had issue. He died 1891.
- Thakur KESRI SINGH (qv)
- Thakur Kishan Singh, born 1882, married the eldest daughter of Thakur Sagat Singhji of Daspan, and his wife Thakurani Heera Kanwar.
- Thakur KESRI SINGH 1891/-, married Thakurani Anand Kanwar, daughter of Thakur Bhim Singh of Kanota, and had issue, two sons and three daughters.
- Rajadhiraj HARI SINGHJI (qv)
- Colonel Maharaj Rao Saheb Shardool Singhji, married Rani Indra Kumari of Ameta, and has issue.
- Baisa Laxmi Kanvar [Thakurani Laxmi Kanvar of Sudasna], married Thakur Kirtikumar Singhji of Sudasna, and has issue, one daughter.
- Baijilal (name unknown) (eldest daughter), married (as his second wife), February 1911, Major-General HH 108 Sri Maharaj Adhiraj Raj Rajeshwar Ravi Kula Bushana-Mahi Mahindra Yavadarya Kula Kamaldhivakara Chattis Rajkul Singar Maharana Shri Sir Bhupal Singhji Bahadur Hindua Suraj Hindupati, Maharana of Udaipur.
- Baijilal Aman Kunwar (second daughter), married (as his first wife), Dharmalankar Dharm-Bhushan Dharm-Diwaker Sahityabhusan Shreeman Maharaj Bharat Singhji Sahib, Raja Sahib of Multhan in Madhya Pradesh, and had issue.
- Kumari Shri Nainkunwarba [HH Maharani Shri Nainkunwarba Sahiba] (third daughter), married 12th May 1937, HH Maharajah Shri Vikramsinhji Bhojrajsinhji Sahib of Gondal, and had issue.
- Rajadhiraj HARI SINGHJI, married Rani Thirthraj Kumari of Jigni, and had issue.
- Rajadhiraj MAHENDRA SINGHJI (qv)
- Thakur Jayendra Singhji, married Thakurani Madhvi Kumari of Kodh, M.P., and has issue.
- Kunwar Aanand Singh
- Kunwar Abhey Singh
- Thakur Ravi Singhji, married Thakurani Padmini Singh of Podah in Jaisalmer, and has issue.
- Baisa Arundhati Singh
- Kunwar Achal Kirti Singh
- Rajadhiraj MAHENDRA SINGHJI (Present Head)